Our new CineBloom diffusion filter is the perfect testament to film-like photos without breaking the bank with film stock. It produces a beautiful hazy glow around lit subjects, creating a unique style of visual appeal that you wouldn’t otherwise be able to manipulate in Photoshop.
This is Moment’s first ever diffusion filter. As a non-technical photographer, I had no idea what a “diffusion” filter was or how most creatives produced that dreamy haze in their photos and video. When I heard more about the simplicity of this gracious tool, I grew more and more excited. After trying it for our shoot with the Marias in LA, I’m fully convinced I’m never taking it off my camera. There’s something explicitly magical about the use of our baby, CineBloom, and I’m increasingly more inspired to create future projects.
What We Love:
Glowy lights, soft skin tones, and a dream-like haze takes off that digital edge.
Makes Your Digital Creations Look Like Film
While I’m still able to use this filter on my film camera, I can simultaneously manipulate my digital images and video to look like film.
Keep your camera scratch and dirt free with CineBloom’s protective layer of premium glass.
10% vs. 20%
What It Has:
- Camera Lenses (37-82mm thread sizing)
- Longer focal lengths need more diffusion for the same effect
- Carry Case
- Cleaning Cloth
- Filter (duh!)
What It Does:
- Softens image without losing quality
- Makes highlights bloom
- Softens and smooths appearance of wrinkles and blemishes in skin
- Easier retouching in post
- Super thin to stack between a lens and VND
- Beautiful diffusion look filmmakers want
- Iconic visual look of the filter itself
- Priced fairly for creators
- New versions that don’t exist (VND and drone)