Come create with us!
Never before have so many people had the tools to make their creative dreams a reality. The creator economy is booming, and we’re on a mission to help it go even faster and make it even more accessible.
We're always looking for people who are passionate about enabling creators, serving customers, and supporting their fellow teammates. Built around an ownership culture, Moment is a place you can have a meaningful impact on a daily basis.
No Job Openings at this time.
Join a team of filmmakers, photographers, designers, and engineers who are passionate about empowering creators. You’ll get to work alongside a fun, talented team who pushes you to deliver your best work. Seeing what the Moment community creates along the way keeps you motivated, always pushing you to improve.
Meet the team (on LinkedIn).
How We Work
Moment is a remote team, spread across the US. We've always been remote, which means we've built a culture around how to make you successful even when we only see each other in person three times a year.
What makes our remote first culture unique...
- Ownership - not only does everyone receive equity in the company, but we empower everyone to take on more ownership within the company. You learn how to set goals, make decisions, and build a business.
- Transparency - you know everything about the company from our north star direction to how much cash we have in the bank. The more you know the better your decisions are.
- Schedule Control - the only rule we have is that you attend three week long off-sites every year. Otherwise you set your own team goals, manage your own time, and hold yourself accountable to your peers.
- Parent Friendly - we have a growing number of parents at Moment. We've learned over the years how to raise our kids and still deliver our best work.
Our compensation philosophy is unique. It's a transparent formula that pays you more (every four months) as you develop new skills. The faster you develop the more you make. Otherwise we keep compensation simple:
- Equity in the company.
- A competitive salary.
- Comp review every four months.
- Medical Insurance or $600 a month to do what you want.
- Flexible schedule - work where and when you want.
- Free gear and storewide discounts.
- Annual equipment budget of $500 for your own equipment.
- Company off-sites three times per year.
- Unlimited vacation.