Blackmagic didn’t skip the meat; the Pocket Cinema Camera 6K’s combination of high dynamic range, great low light performance, and Blackmagic RAW gives you feature film images with precise skin tones and gorgeous organic colors.
Blackmagic’s Pocket Cinema Cameras have everything you need for feature film, television programming and documentaries, however, these same features can also be used to revolutionize other types of work such as vlogs, YouTube content, and more. You get the same features found on expensive digital film cameras, allowing the capture of deeper colors, higher image detail, and a wider dynamic range between the brightest highlights and deepest shadows. It's the key reason why feature films look so amazing and now you can get these same high end production values for any kind of work. Imagine getting film quality on independent film, music videos, weddings, corporate videos, documentaries, and more.
What We Love:
Excellent Depth of Field
The 6K model lets you use larger EF photographic lenses to create cinematic images with a shallower depth of field, allowing creative defocused backgrounds and gorgeous bokeh effects.
The extra resolution also gives you more room for reframing in editing and color correction.
The multifunction handgrip features a comfortable and familiar design that puts important functions such as ISO, WB, and shutter buttons at your fingertips.
Product Type: Cinema Camera
Best For: Filmmaker enthusiasts looking to level up everyday footage from amateur to professional for Youtube Content or short films.
What It Does:
- Works as a studio camera when connected to ATEM Mini.
- Designed from carbon fiber polycarbonate composite.
- Wide 13 stops of dynamic range for film looks.
- Built in SD, UHS-II and CFast card recorders.
- Features incredible quality Blackmagic RAW recording.
- Built in 5" touchscreen allows accurate focus when shooting 6K.
What It Has:
- Active Canon EF/EF-S Mount
- Super 35-Sized HDR Sensor
- Record 6K 6144 x 3456 up to 50 fps
- Dual Native 400 & 3200 ISO to 25,600
- 5" 1920 x 1080 Touchscreen Display
- Record up to 120 fps Windowed HD
- CFast 2.0 & SD/UHS-II Card Slots
- External Recording via USB Type-C
- 13-Stop Dynamic Range, 3D LUT Support
Power Supply: 1 x External 12V power supply.
External Power Input: 1 x 2‑pin locking connector.
Battery Type: Canon LP-E6.
Media Format: Can format media to ExFAT (Windows/Mac) or HFS+ (Mac) file systems.
Effective Sensor Size: 23.10mm x 12.99mm (Super 35)
Lens Mount: Active EF mount.
Lens Control: Iris, focus and zoom on supported lenses.