Lastly, my favorite part of this drop is the Beacon Tote. This one caught me by surprise. I was not expecting a tote from Long Weekend, and dang, it’s so freaking fantastic. I’ll go through tons of stuff here quickly—firstly, the colors are perfect, and this fits in the lineup so well aesthetically. You’ve got adjustable handles at the top of the bags, an exterior zipper pocket with its dimension and organization, and a discreet slide-in pocket on the back of the pack underneath the fabulous Long Weekend printed logo. A zippered top gets you access inside the tote, which is mostly one ample space, with a water bottle pocket, laptop/tablet pocket, and key clip lining the perimeter of the bag. I appreciate the zipper on top, as it adds an extra level of weather resistance and prevents anything from falling out of the top in transit. And the laptop sleeve is well padded that manages to hold my 16” M1 Max MacBook Pro, though it did make the bag very rigid on that side.
I love how versatile this bag is. It’s genuinely a load for any person and any occasion—use it as a family bag or beach tote, load it up with a laptop, headphones, and a tech pouch for a day of work at a coffee shop, or add a camera insert and use it as a camera tote. The possibilities are endless.
- Internal padded laptop pocket fits up to 16” laptop
- Exterior slip pocket for your cell phone, keys and other daily essentials
- Large exterior zipper pocket, with internal organization
- Zippered pockets keeps your gear secure
- Internal water bottle pocket fits up to a 1L Nalgene®
- Adjustable straps for over the shoulder or hand carry.
- Low profile padding for extra protection against drops
- Double layer 500D Kodra base for added abrasion resistance.
- Recycled 500D nylon and 210D ripstop material