Built like a tank, yet shines through affordability — Moment’s Variable ND Filter is the secret sauce to ultimate image control. Made with premium Schott B270 Pro Cinema Glass, these filters are crisp edge to edge without color fringing or cross polarization.
We’ve shot with a lot of Variable ND filters. They were either too expensive or the quality wasn’t there. None of them hit the sweet spot on affordability, functionality, and quality… so we made our own. The filter rings are precision machined from aerospace grade metal, delivering the durability we expect when shooting. Our Variable ND Filters also feature a unique flared geometry unlike anything else on the market, allowing you to see your ND number from behind the viewfinder. This provides fast, precise control over your shots in tricky lighting, without moving from behind the camera. Made to shoot on the go, the filters also feature hard stops at both ends of the range to prevent unwanted cross polarization for the cleanest image possible.
What We Love:
We chose Schott B270 Pro Cinema Glass to maintain maximum optical quality and create crisp images.
A New Level of Control
Our unique geometry and laser etched graphics allow you to see which stop you’re shooting from behind the viewfinder. This allows for faster control and easy starting points for your shots in different lighting conditions.
Zero Cross Polarization
We specifically engineered the rotation of the filter to have hard stops at both ends of the working range, preventing unwanted cross polarization.
Price: $129.99 - $319.99
Product Type: Variable Neutral Density Filter
Best For: Photographers and filmmakers in harsh lighting conditions wanting to control their exposure and adda cinematic butter to their film reels.
What It Has:
- Laser etched markings allow you to see your stop from behind the viewfinder
- Body machined from aerospace grade metal to withstand use, drops, and adventure
- Knurled grip texture for more control and easy removal from lenses
- Conical geometry acts as a micro lens hood, cutting unwanted glare and reflections
- Includes a foam lined, metal carrying tin for protection on the go and a microfiber cleaning cloth
What It Does:
- Make your footage look more cinematic
- Applies full manual control over exposure
- Built-in stops prevent any unwanted cross polarization
- Ensure crispness edge-to-edge, without vignetting
- Outer Diameter:
67mm — 81.16mm
77mm — 91.16mm
82mm — 96.16mm
67mm — 9.05mm
77mm — 9.05mm
82mm — 9.05mm
67mm — 39.7g
77mm — 47.9g
82mm — 51.8g