The estimated delivery date is based on your purchase date, the recipient's location (actual or inferred), the seller's processing time and location, and the shipping carrier.
Other factors—such as shipping carrier delays or placing an order on weekend/holiday—may push the arrival of your item beyond this date.
Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Klarna as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to US customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
Designed as a compact, walk-around prime, the black XF 23mm f/2 R WR from FUJIFILM is a versatile 35mm-equivalent lens characterized by its f/2 maximum aperture that strikes and ideal balance between portability and speed. The optical design features two aspherical elements to reduce distortion and spherical aberrations in order to produce greater sharpness and accurate rendering. A Super EBC coating is also used to control flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in bright and backlit conditions. Complementing the optics is a stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, which provides quick and especially quiet focusing performance. Additionally, the lens is weather-sealed to suit working in inclement conditions.
- Prime wide-angle lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length.
- Bright f/2 maximum aperture benefits working in difficult lighting conditions and also offers greater control over depth of field.
- Two aspherical elements limit distortion and spherical aberration in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Stepping motor, along with an internal focusing design, affords fast and quiet autofocus performance that benefits both stills and video applications.
- The lens body incorporates weather sealing to protect against dust and moisture, and to enable worry-free use in inclement conditions and freezing temperatures as low as 14°F.
- Rounded nine-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Has a filter size of 43mm (front)