Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Klarna as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to US customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
Distinguished by its fast design, the XF 23mm f/1.4 R from FUJIFILM is a general wide-angle prime offering a 35mm equivalent focal length to suit working with a broad range of subjects. The bright f/1.4 maximum aperture suits working in difficult lighting conditions and enables greater control over depth of field for isolating subject matter. The optical design incorporates one aspherical element, which helps to reduce distortion and increase sharpness, and a Super EBC coating has also been applied to minimize ghosting and flare. Additionally, a rounded seven-blade diaphragm is featured, and contributes a smooth bokeh quality.
- Wide-angle prime lens is designed for APS-C-format FUJIFILM X-mount mirrorless cameras and provides a 35mm equivalent focal length.
- Notably fast f/1.4 maximum aperture affords increased control over depth of field and greatly benefits working in low-light conditions.
- One aspherical element limits distortion and spherical aberrations in order to realize greater sharpness and accurate rendering.
- Super EBC coating has been applied to individual elements to reduce lens flare and ghosting for improved contrast and color fidelity when working in strong lighting conditions.
- Rounded seven-blade diaphragm contributes to a pleasing bokeh quality.
- Has a filter size of 62mm (front)
|Focal Length||23mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 35mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||63.4°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.02" / 28 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 8 Groups|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.83 x 2.48" / 72 x 63 mm|
|Weight||10.58 oz / 300 g|