Urth's professional ND Filter Plus+ provides a fixed 3, 6, or 10 f-stop light reduction for better control with long exposure and depth of field techniques.
With less light entering your camera, you can also use wider apertures in low light for a beautiful shallower depth of field effect without overexposing images. Cinematographers can use Urth's ND Filter Plus+ to create more cinematic effects without losing quality or overexposing the shot.
Urth's Plus+ range features 20 layers of nano-coating providing easier cleaning and better protection against water, oil, and scratches. These layers also provide a higher maximum light transmission and a more consistent transmission curve for truer light reduction.
- Lets you capture motion blur and depth of field effects
- Great for landscape photography and cinematic effects in videography.
- Reduce light to maintain your desired settings in overly bright conditions or create dramatic motion blur and shallow depth of field in bright light conditions
- 20-layer nano-coating provides neutral color balance, reduces lens flare, removes ghosting, and protects against scratches
- Built with German SCHOTT glass for true light transmittance and supreme image sharpness
- This Urth filter funds local communities to plant 5 trees in areas affected by deforestation
|Filter Type||Neutral Density Filter|
|ND Factor (Stops)||ND8 (3 Stop) / ND64 (6 Stop) / ND1000 (10 Stop)|
|Size||37mm / 43mm / 49mm / 58mm / 62mm / 67mm / 72mm / 77mm / 82mm|