Get notified when it's ready to ship
You'll also be in the loop for any other updates and promos so you don't miss a thing.
The streamlined yet rugged Out Front Bike Mount lets you rigidly mount your phone to your bike’s handlebars, access it instantly, and even flip it up to film your ride. Built from ultralight machined/anodized aluminum, the Out Front Bike Mount features an ultra-strong magnetic/mechanical mounting technology (called SlimLink™) that grabs and locks so effortlessly, it feels like magic. Remove your phone instantly with the press of a button. Designed to hold your phone in front of your handlebars for optimized viewing, it can also be configured to sit below or behind your handlebars to accommodate bike computers. An included thumbscrew lets you reposition your phone on-the-fly to film your ride. And an included accessory mount lets you attach a bike light or action camera. Whether it's a quick commute or a century ride down gravel trails, the Out Front Bike Mount keeps your phone safe and viewable always.
Requires a Peak Design Case or Universal Adapter (sold separately).
Features and Compatibility
- Rigidly installs onto your bike handlebars via included hex screw or thumb screw
- Positions phone in front of your bars, in optimal viewing angle and away from your knees
- Holds phone in portrait or landscape mode
- Magnetic locking technology (called SlimLink™) is ultra secure and feels like magic
- Included thumb screw lets you quickly reposition phone for filming your ride
- No-look, 1-handed phone attachment and removal
- Locking mechanism strong enough for any cycling activity or terrain
- Includes sizing collars to attach to the following bar diameters: 22.2mm (7/8"), 25.4mm (1"), 31.8mm (1-1/4")
- Includes GoPro-style accessory mount for attaching bike light or action camera
- Weatherproof, durable, lightweight machined/anodized aluminum construction
- Phone/Case Compatibility
Requires use of a Peak Design Case or Universal Adapter