FUJIFILM X-T4 - This powerful image-making tool offers professional photo and video functionality that can be quickly and easily accessed at the flick of a switch. X-T4 offers five-axis In-Body Image Stabilization, autofocus sensitivity down to -6EV, and Full HD/240p super slow-motion video recording. It also provides improved AF tracking performance and enhanced battery life, along with a new mechanical shutter that is capable of making images at 15 frames per second and 300,000 actuations. High-resolution movie footage can be made at DCI 4K/60p in 10-bit color. The X-T4 is the ultimate camera for hybrid image-makers who want the versatility to make the most of their creativity.
FUJINON XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR- This lens has a maximum aperture of F4 throughout the focal length of 16-80mm (equivalent to 24-122mm in the 35mm film format). This lens has a minimum shooting distance of 35 cm over the entire zoom range, which gives a maximum shooting magnification of 0.25x. The compact and lightweight lens weighs only 440g which is approximately 40% lighter than an equivalent lens for a 35mm format system.
Features and Compatibility
- 26.1MP APS-C X-Trans BSI CMOS 4 Sensor
- X-Processor 4 Image Processor
- 5-Axis In-Body Image Stabilization
- DCI/UHD 4K at 60 fps, Full HD at 240 fps
FUJINON XF16-80mmF4 R OIS WR:
- The lens consists of 16 elements in 12 groups, including three aspherical lens elements and one ED aspherical lens. The aspherical lens elements are controlled at high precision to reduce field curvature and spherical aberration, resulting in an advanced level of image sharpness across the frame
- The compact 5x zoom lens weighs just 440g for excellent portability
- The zoom, aperture and focus rings have just the right amount of torque for better handling
- The lens barrel is sealed at 10 locations making the lens dust and weather resistant and capable of operating at temperatures as low as -10°C