The Benro Bat Series has a new tripod design with 5 preset leg angles, allowing you to place these tripods in positions that traditional tripods are incapable of. No matter where you travel to, rest assured you will be able to use your Benro Bat tripod in any location you find yourself in whether it be a canyon, ice cave, or the middle of the desert. Flexibility, with a quick multi-angle adjustment, is the key feature of the Bat Series tripod. In addition to the five adjustable preset leg angles, the central column can be quickly inverted without the need to remove it from the tripod, for low-level photography.
Features and Compatibility
- VX20 Dual Panoramic Ball Head: The VX20 ball head features dual panoramic mode, which allows panning head from its base and also from the quick-release platform. The controls are simple with ball friction adjustment built into the main lock knob, plus an independent pan lock. It includes a PU50X quick release plate and features a quick-release plate safety lock.
- Auto-Hold Leg Trigger: Change leg angles effortlessly with the push of a button, then press the pre-locking button when the desired angle is reached.
- Lightweight Aluminum Leg Spider Design: The streamlined milled-aluminum leg spider allows the legs to be reversed for folding or inverted shooting. It includes three 1/4"-20 threaded accessory sockets, allowing lights, microphones, monitors, accessory arms, and more to be attached.
- Converts to Monopod: The center column and one removable leg combine to form a full-featured monopod.
- Adjustable Center Column: The two-section center column locks in place with an ergonomically enhanced twist lock collar and features a ballast hook.
- Ergonomic Twist-Locks: Highly grippable twist-lock collars make opening and closing legs fast and sure.