77mm 10% CineBloom Diffusion Filter
Already sold out 5 times this year. Reserve your spot in line today.
Our CineBloom Diffusion Filters are the secret sauce for capturing dreamy, film-like footage. Escape the clinical, ultra-sharp look of digital with this specialty glass. Available in densities of 10% and 20%, they not only catch and bloom light but soften hard edges and provide a smoothing effect on skin tones, making wrinkles less noticeable. The glass itself is made by fusing a microlayer of NanoBlack particulates between two layers of top-grade Japanese filter glass, allowing us to maintain full image quality. The ring of the filter is precision machined from aerospace-grade metal and designed to be thin enough to stack underneath another filter without compromising the field of view. This means you can use an ND or VND on top of it for shooting cinematic frame rates and capturing motion blur. Take your footage to new cinematic heights with CineBloom from Moment.
Features and Compatibility
- Available in densities of 10% (1/2), and 20% (1)
- Premium Japanese Optical glass for superior image clarity
- Easily stacks underneath Moment Variable ND Filters
- Knurled grip for easy removal
- Uncoated glass ensures maximum effect and strength of bloom
- Works with any standard center pinch lens cap (like the one you already have for your camera lens)
- Available for standard camera lens sizes 37-82mm