With stunning and eye-catching optics, this lens would be the perfect add to your camera repertoire. However, there are some quirks with the focal length depending on your work. Read to learn more.
What To Know:
The GF 80mm F1.7 initial announcement felt like a mic-drop moment for the company. The world's brightest autofocus lens for digital medium or large format cameras. Fortunately, the lens performs exceptionally well in the field where that tagline doesn't feel like hyperbole.
What We Love:
Creamy, yet sharp.
Engineered With Perfection
Quality build and controls that feel just right.
The Quality Is There
Impeccable glass that’s heavy with clarity and detail.
Product Type: Medium Format Lens for Fujifilm’s GFX-Series Cameras
Best For: Professional photographers in the large-format ecosystem wanting a tight frame for portraits and controlled lifestyle shots.
What It Does:
- Operates under rapid autofocus
- Super wide aperture for bokeh backgrounds
- Edge-to-edge sharpness with little vignetting
- Large format sensor with loads of data in each image
- Portable size, with awesome weather-resistant materials
What It Has:
- Fujifilm G Mount
- 63mm (35mm Equivalent)
- Aperture Range: f/1.7 to f/22
- Filter Size: 77mm
- One Aspherical Element, Two ED Elements
- Focal Length: 80mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 63mm)
- Maximum Aperture: F1.7
- Minimum Aperture: F22
- Lens Mount: Fujifilm G Mount
- Angle of View: 37.7 Degrees
- Minimum Focus Distance: 2.3 / 70 cm