Medium (17"-18.5" Torso Length)
Designed by Alex Strohl, you no longer need to choose between a mountain pack and a camera bag. With this bag, you get both.
From day hikes to overnights, this bag is designed to be lightweight and nimble. With rugged custom materials, taped seams, thoughtful external storage, and modular elements, it’s weatherproof and adaptable to any type of mission you can think of. Quick Back panel access and a compact camera unit allow easy camera carry and fast capture. We also prioritized space for non-camera gear so you can bring what you need for long days in the mountains. Did we mention it’s the lightest camera backpack we’ve ever seen? Free yourself from clunky camera bags of the past, and welcome to Mountain Light by Alex Strohl.
Features and Compatibility
- 1kg, this is the lightest 45L camera bag
- Ultralight, waterproof Cordura ripstop fabric
- Taped seams for rugged protection
- Back panel zipper access with crushproof, removable camera insert (sold separately)
- Ergonomic shoulder straps and waist belt for comfortable carry
- Low fuss top closure works with and without brain
- Stretch shoulder pockets for water bottles, phone, and snacks
- Large outer stretch pockets for quickly stashing extra gear
- Molded back panel for ventilated comfort
- Removable Internal frame for better load carry
- Camera clip attachment points on the waist belt and shoulder straps
- Attachment loops for ice axe/trekking poles
- Side straps for tripod, tent poles, and other long items
- Expandable drawstring top closure adds 10L of storage
- Removable waist belt pocket
- Medium: Fits a torso length of 17"-18.5".
- Large: Fits 18" torso length and taller.