This compact full-frame ZEISS® wide-angle zoom lens covers a 16mm to 35mm range with a constant maximum aperture of F4, enabling consistent depth of filed and exposure settings at any focal length. The high-performance optical design boasts ZEISS T* (T-star) coating for superior contrast and resolution, five aspherical elements including a large diameter AA (advanced aspherical) element with outstanding surface precision for low distortion and corner to corner sharpness. The SEL1635Z employs Optical SteadyShot® image stabilization, Silent AF and iris (aperture) drive important for movie capture and a 7-blade circular aperture for beautifully defocused backgrounds. Ideal for Full-Frame and APS-C E-mount cameras.
Features and Compatibility
- ZEISS® 35 mm Full Frame wide-angle zoom lens
- Constant F4 maximum aperture throughout zoom range
- ZEISS® T* anti-reflective coating minimizes flare
- Built-in OSS (Optical SteadyShot) image stabilization
- Dust and moisture-resistant design
- Filter Size: 72mm