Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Affirm, Klarna, or After Pay, as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
- Note: Not all BNPL options are available internationally.
Frequently Bought With
World’s smallest and lightest full-frame Sony E-mount standard zoom lens, ideal for stills and movies. It delivers high optical performance that achieves the high-resolution depiction of full-frame everywhere in the image. From everyday shooting to scenery, portraits and travel, it’s the ideal lens for any type of on-the-go shooting in a wide variety of environments. When combined with the Alpha 7C, the combination achieves uncompromising full-frame performance with the world's smallest and lightest full-frame camera and lens system
Note: Only available in the US.
- Sony E Mount Lens
- Optimal arrangement of the three aspherical lens elements effectively suppresses aberrations throughout the zoom range and realizes high resolution from corner to corner.
- A minimum focus distance of 0.99 foot (0.3m) (wide-angle) to 1.48 feet (0.45m) (telephoto) delivers close-up capability, making it perfect for everyday use or vlogging with a gimbal or grip.
- At 5.9oz (167g) and 2.6 inches dia. x 1.8 inches length (66.6 mm dia. x 45 mm length), along with its mechanical and optimal optical design that features a retracting structure, the FE 28-60mm F4-5.6 achieves unrivaled compactness and lightness, allowing users to easily carry it all the time.
- Dust and moisture resistant and accepts a variety of 40.5mm filters.
- Delivers high-speed, high-accuracy AF allowing for Real-time Tracking and Real-time Eye AF, using a linear motor.
- Internal focus design which leaves the lens length unchanged with focus motion and close-up shots, enabling users to easily capture a wide variety of content from regular movie shooting to comfortable vlogging.
- Filter Size: 40.5mm
|Focal Length||28 to 60mm|
|Maximum Aperture||f/4 to 5.6|
|Minimum Aperture||f/22 to 32|
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||75° to 40°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||11.8" / 30 cm|
|Optical Design||8 Elements in 7 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||40.5 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.6 x 1.8" / 66.6 x 45 mm|
|Length at Maximum Extension||2.73" / 69.3 mm|
|Weight||5.9 oz / 167 g|