The Shimoda Toploader is the ultimate photographer’s accessory bag. It fits a mirrorless or non-gripped DSLR camera with a mounted mid-size zoom (24-70mm 2.8) or it can be extended to accommodate a mounted 70-200 2.8 lens. The bag is made from the same highly durable and water-resistant resin-coated nylon as our backpacks.
Features and Compatibility
- Mirrorless, DSLR and Drone Friendly - Shimoda Designed the top-loading camera bag to accommodate (up-to) a Canon 5D/Nikon D850 body with a mounted 24-70mm 2.8 lens. You can also use it with smaller DSLR and mirrorless cameras like the Sony A7 series. Additionally, the bag comes with a vertical divider allowing you to make a perfect fit for your Mavic drone, controller and accessories.
- Uniquely Modular - Designed to work both independently and as part of the larger Shimoda system. For independent use, it can be carried with the included shoulder strap or attached to your belt. As part of the larger Shimoda system, it can be used in our Action X series through the side-access panel, attached to the backpack hip belt, or mounted to the harness of your Explore/Action pack (with optional Accessory Straps).
- Expandable for Telephoto Zoom Lenses - The base quickly unzips allowing you to pack a 70-200 2.8 lens, or to carry a 24-70mm 2.8 with the lens hood extended. Having this option lets users reduce the amount of gear required to carry different sized lens in a top-load packing situation.
- Front Panel Pockets - A protected, zipper-accessed front panel pocket lets you quickly stash smaller items like lens clothes, lens caps and other accessories.
- Carbonate-Coated, Water-Repellant Materials - The Top Loader shares the same lightweight, water-resistant, Carbonate PU-coated ripstop nylon as our backpack line. This ensures the same reliable and consistent quality and performance for both travel and mountain scenarios. They also make a handsome match when traveling.