Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Klarna as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to US customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
The Saramonic CamMic+ is a lightweight directional condenser microphone that adds high-quality audio to your DSLR cameras and camcorders. The CamMic+ features 80Hz low-cut filter. The integrated shock mount isolates your microphone from bumps and vibrations that could otherwise interfere with your sound. A single AA battery powers the CamMic+ for days at a time, preserving the battery life in your camera and extending your shooting time. It is incredibly simple to use straight out of the box thanks to plug-and-play functionality, enabling you to start recording right away.
This item is available for purchase for US customers only.
• High quality directional microphone
• Rugged reinforced ABS construction
• Low-cut filter (80Hz)
• Power supplied by one AA battery
• Integrated cold-shoe mount with 3/8’’thread
• Windshield included
|Frequency Range||40Hz to 10 kHz (selectable HPF 80 Hz)|
|Sensitivity||-45dB +/- 3dB (0dB=1V/Pa, at 1 KHz)|
|Maximum input S.P.L||f=1 kHz, THD<5% (106 dB)|
|Output Impedance||200 ohm|
|Signal to Noise Ratio||80 dB SPL|
|Power Requirement||One AA battery|
|Dimensions||164.4 × 53.9 × 83.5 mm|