Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Klarna as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to US customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
Type: One Mic
The Saramonic Blink500 Pro B5 is an incredibly lightweight, ultra-compact, and easy-to-use wireless microphone system,and delivers and exceptional,broadcast-quality sound for DSLR, Mirrorless and Video cameras, mobile devices, and more. The RXUC receiver has a USB-C output and is designed for devices with a USB-C port,including Android smartphones and tablets.The clip-on transmitter has great sounding built-in mic and it is small and light enough to clip to shirts and clothing,or you can use it as a traditional beltpack transmitter with the included SR-M1 professional lavalier microphone.
No technical knowledge of audio is required to operate.The Blink500 Pro system operates on the interference-free.2.4GHz spectrum and automatically hops to free channels to avoid static noise and audio dropouts.
This item is available for purchase for US customers only.
Features and Compatibility
• Dual channel receiver for USB-C devices
• Portable charging case for transmitter and receiver
• Exceptional and broadcast-quality sound
• Ideal for video production, vlogging, mobile journalism and much more
• Quick pairing and easy to get start
• Built-in microphone and an extra SR-M1 lavalier microphone included
• High-contrast OLED display on the transmitter
• LINE IN/MIC input switchable
• Headphone monitoring available
What's in the box
- 1×Blink500 Pro RXUC Receiver with USB-C Connector
- 1×Blink500 Pro TX Transmitter with OLED Display and Built-In Microphone
- 1×Blink500 Pro B5 Box Charging Case
- 1×Zipper Bag
- 1×1′(30.5cm)Gold-Plated USB-C to USB-A Charging Cable
- 1×1′(30.5cm)Gold-Plated Micro USB to USB-A Charging Cable
- 1×SR-M1 Omnidirectional Lavalier Microphone
- 1×Alligator-Style Lavalier Microphone Clip
- 1×Foam Lavalier Windscreen
- 1×Warranty Card
- 1×User Manual
|Transmission Type:||2.4GHz Digital Frequency|
|Operating Range:||Up to 328′(100m)|
|RF Output Power:||10mW|
|Reference audio input level:||-30～42dBv MIC input,0 dB attenuation|
|Power Requirements:||Built-in Li-ion Battery or Micro USB DC 5V or Charging Contact|
|Other Functions:||Mute function High-contrast OLED Display|
|Built-in Battery Life:||Approx.8 hours|