Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Klarna as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to US customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
When the bottom line is on the line, trust in the portable and ultra-rugged G-DRIVE™ SSD that delivers durability and speed to accelerate your pro workflow wherever you go. Sustained transfer speeds up to 1050MB/s read and 1000MB/s write to let you quickly save, edit, and store large files, while password-enabled 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption helps keep your private content private. The versatile USB-C™ port with a SuperSpeed USB 10Gbps (USB 3.2 Gen 2) interface helps ensure compatibility for laptops and desktops, both old and new.
- Ultra-rugged durability with IP67 water/dust resistance, up to 3M drop, and 2000-lb crush resistance
- Pro-grade transfer speeds up to 1050MB/s read and 1000MB/s write
- Sustained performance with a cooling aluminum core
- Password-enabled 256-bit AES-XTS hardware encryption
- Latest-generation USB-C™ connectivity (USB 3.2 Gen 2)
|Storage Capacity||2 TB / 1 TB|
|Connection||1 x USB 3.2 / USB 3.1 Gen 2 (USB Type-C)|
|Read Speed||Maximum: 1050 MB/s|
|Write Speed||Maximum: 1000 MB/s|
|Pre-Format||Mac OS Extended (Journaled)|
|Drive Type||Solid-State Drive|
|Security Features||Password Protection|
|Power Source||USB Bus Power|
|Environmental Resistance||Crush, Drop, Shock, Water|
|Dimensions (L x W x H)||3.7 x 2.0 x 0.6" / 95.0 x 50.0 x 15.0 mm|
|Weight||0.2 lb / 90 g|