Umbrellas are the backbone of many photographers’ toolboxes, understandably so, because they are easy to work with and ideal to bring to location. Made with high-quality fabrics and surface-treated metallic elements, Profoto Umbrellas provide a superior light and last for many years. All of Profoto’s deep umbrellas have a deep parabolic shape compared with the average umbrella. The deeper the shape, the better control you have of the light spread. It also allows you to focus and shape light by simply sliding the umbrella shaft backward or forward in its holder. The Umbrella Deep White reflects natural and soft light.
Features and Compatibility
- Deeper shape for better control and precise light shaping
- Compact, lightweight and extremely portable
- 16 glass fiber rods for a parabolic shape and a more even light spread
- Made with heat resistant, high-quality fabrics
- Surface treated metallic elements to prevent rust and discoloration
- Includes a labeled bag that protects the umbrella during storage and transport