The OCF Magnum Reflector is designed to bring out the maximum power from the lineup of Profoto flat fronted light. It’s a great option to the standard Magnum Reflector if you’re shooting on location. You can use it with B1X, the former B1, B2 and also with D1 and D2 without the modeling light heat restrictions that concern other OCF Light Shaping Tools. It offers lots of punch and also a significant zoom range without taking up more space than a Zoom Reflector. It adds almost 2 f-stops effective light output making it perfect for throwing light over long distances without being overpowered by natural light. It also offers a wide beam angle adjustment range that extends light shaping opportunities further.
Features and Compatibility
- Compact and lightweight design for on-location use
- Up to 2 f-stops added light output
- Creates an even light spread with smooth fall-off
- Zoom function for adjusting light spread – shape the light by simply sliding the reflector back and forth on the head
- Light spread adjustable 40-80⁰ with B1X, B1, D1 and D2
- Protective case included