The estimated delivery date is based on your purchase date, the recipient's location (actual or inferred), the seller's processing time and location, and the shipping carrier.
Other factors—such as shipping carrier delays or placing an order on weekend/holiday—may push the arrival of your item beyond this date.
Variant: Air Remote TTL - Fujifilm
Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Klarna as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to US customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
There’s no simpler way to get perfect exposure. Connect your Profoto AirTTL light to your camera wirelessly by attaching the remote to your camera’s hot shoe. Then, point and shoot in TTL mode, and the Air Remote TTL communicates with the flash. You get perfect exposure. Automatically. The AirTTL remotes are equipped with Profoto High-Speed Sync (HSS), which allows you to use your flash at shutter speeds up to 1/8,000s. HSS ensures you can control and shape light in broad daylight, and it enables you to get crisp images without motion blur when mixing flash with available light.
- Attach to your camera’s hot shoe to wirelessly connect camera and AirTTL light into one
- Shoot in TTL Mode for fully automatic point-and-shoot shots
- Shoot in HSS Mode to shape light in broad daylight
- Sync and manually control any Profoto light that is compatible with Air
- Intuitive and easy to use user interface
- Long operating range of up to 300 m (1,000 ft)
- 8 digital channels
- Controls up to 3 groups of lights on each channel