Save With Open Box
Like New - from $229.95View item
- Certified for excellent working condition
- Includes all original parts/accessories
Beautiful, Technical, Durable
Traveling is baked into the DNA of Peak Design: it's where the ideas for our first products germinated, it's what shaped the company's ultra-flexible work/life balance, and it is one of the primary reasons that anyone buys a camera in the first place. In short: Peak takes travel seriously.
Peak Design Modular System
Modularity means versatility. Peak's Travel Bags are designed to work perfectly with their Packing Tools, and the result is a custom-tailored packing solution for every customer.
The large main compartment of the bag can be the home for your clothes and personal items. The Peak Packing Cubes make it easy for you to keep everything compact and organized. No sloshing or mixing of stuff in this bag!
Optimized For Light Travel
The all-new 30L Travel Backpack is the little brother to Peak's first award-winning 45L Travel Backpack. The 30L bag is absolutely ideal for weekend jaunts and day bag use, or as a versatile carry-on to accompany larger luggage
Comparing to the 45L? The 30L is better for:
- 1-bag-travel for trips 3 days and under.
- Day bag use: perfect for exploring, commuting, and working, in a new place, or in your hometown.
- Your carry-on personal item: fits more easily under airline seats.
Functional Differences vs. 45L
- Simplified access: main access via single rear zip (45L also has side and front access)
- Larger top pocket: subdivided with internal stretch and zip pockets (45L has smaller, undivided pocket)
- Single volume: 45L has a removable internal divider not found on the 30L
- Hip belt not included: 45L has a built-in hip belt, 30L has optional hip belt accessory
- Less photo-oriented: the 30L only fits PD Camera Cubes when fully expanded. For frequent/heavy camera carry, 45L is recommended
Small Stuff Has Its Place Too
You'll get pockets to your heart's content in the front compartment of the bag. Store your sunglasses, phone, tech accessories, and anything you need fast and easy access to
Two Sizes In One
With the compression zippers, you can have the bag in two configurations. The smaller 27L compressed size is perfect for everyday use, and the 33L expanded size comes in handy when you need more space for a trip.
Handles Like A Champ
Peak has always been all about handles everywhere on its bags. This is such an underrated feature that makes all the difference when you are out and about and need to grip your bag comfortably.
Keeps Your Laptop And Tablet Cosy
There's no travel nowadays without a laptop or at least a tablet. There's a safe place for them in the padded laptop and tablet sleeve which you can access easily of course.