Type: Stem Mount
Get notified when it's ready to ship
You'll also be in the loop for any other updates and promos so you don't miss a thing.
Ideal for sport and street bikes with clip-on style handlebars, the low-profile Motorcycle Stem Mount keeps your phone rigidly mounted, easily viewable, and instantly accessible. Securely installs in most hollow-center steering stem nuts using an expansion plug. Features an ultra-strong magnetic/mechanical mounting technology (called SlimLink™) that grabs and locks your phone so effortlessly, it feels like magic. Attach your phone in portrait or landscape, and remove it instantly with the press of a button—even with riding gloves on. A rigid adjustment arm lets you customize your phone position and viewing angle. Best-in-class vibration isolator prevents phone damage, yet preserves enough stiffness so you can easily interact with your phone while mounted. Weatherproof machined and anodized aluminum construction with stainless steel fasteners.
Requires a Peak Design Case or Universal Adapter (sold separately).
Features and Compatibility
Securely and rigidly mount your phone on any motorcycle handlebar
- Fits common bar sizes with included collars: 1-1/4", 1-1/8", 1" and 7/8"
- Holds phone in portrait or landscape mode
- Magnetic locking technology (called SlimLink™) is ultra secure and feels like magic
- No-look, 1-handed phone attachment and removal
- Locking mechanism strong enough for any motorcycling activity or terrain
- Mounting arm can be rotated and locked into 24 different positions for optimal phone placement and viewing angle
- Mounting arm can be removed for low-profile mounting
- Best-in-class vibration isolator prevents damage to delicate phone components
- Weatherproof, durable aluminum construction
- Phone/Case Compatibility
Requires use of a Peak Design Case or Universal Adapter