Get notified when it's ready to ship
You'll also be in the loop for any other updates and promos so you don't miss a thing.
The Everyday Totepack brings together the sleek look of an old-school tote, with the carry convenience of an everyday backpack. We love the dual side access pockets for grabbing your camera, water bottle, or charging cables while walking or biking in the go. Three durable FlexFold dividers allowed us to pack an Olympus OM2 with a 50mm lens attached, a Patagonina rain shell, headphones, smaller essentials, and a harddrive no problem. Stretchy pockets on the interior are for smaller items, like batteries or SD cards, plus a protective 15” laptop sleeve on the rear of the back pocket with tablet sleeves.The exterior shell is made of 100% weatherproof 400D materials to keep everything safe in a downpour.
Features and Compatibility
For the Everyday. Sleek, low-profile design doesn’t look like a camera bag.
Sustainable and Tough. 100% recycled 400D weatherproof shell.
- Configurable Organization. 2 durable FlexFold dividers to easily gear.
- Max Laptop Carry: 15" laptop: 38.1cm x 25.4cm x 2.5cm (15"x10"x1")
- Max Tablet Carry: iPad Pro: 30.6cm x 22.1cm x .7 cm (12" x 8.7" x 0.3")
- External Dims: 49cm x 39.5cm x 16cm (19.3" x 15.5" x 6.3")
- Internal Dims: 41.9cm x 33cm x 8.9cm (16.5" x 13" x 3.5")
- Weight (Without Dividers): 1.05kg (2.31lb)
- Weight (With Dividers):1.25kg (2.76lb)
- 400D double poly-coated DWR-impregnated nylon canvas shell
- 100% recycled post-consumer material
- Blue Sign approved (Bone only)
- 900D waterproof bottom liner
- High-visibility grey nylon interior, Blue Sign approved
- Hardware is anodized aluminum and glass-reinforced nylon
- Accents in leather (Bone) or Hypalon (Black)