Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Affirm, Klarna, or After Pay, as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
- Note: Not all BNPL options are available internationally.
Rose Anvil straps were created when wedding photographer India Earl couldn’t find anything on the market to solve 3 major problems she was having while shooting. Hair, clothes, and skin getting caught in the sliding parts on the harness, uncomfortable fit, and cameras that would hit each other or the ground as she moved around. To solve this, the Rose Anvil straps integrated static tethers that don’t have any moving parts so they don’t catch clothing, and created hip anchors which keep your cameras still and secure when you’re not using them and better distribute weight.
The Lone Drifter brings the maximum adjustability of the Drifter into a single camera configuration. The thoughtful, hand-crafted design make neck pain and sliding cameras a thing of the past. The chest strap and adjustable tethers on the Lone Drifter distributes the burden of even the heaviest DSLR almost magically.
- Handmade in the USA
- Designed for right-handed use
- Leather from Wickett & Craig tannery
- Vegetable Tanned Leather (more eco friendly than common Chrome tanned leather)
- Includes: 2 Extra Straps, a Snap Shackles with Hip Anchors, Camera D Ring Screws, Nylon Safety Straps, 8 Extra Chicago Screws, (3/4") D Rings, a Chicago Screw Wrench, and a Cotton Travel Bag