Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Klarna as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to US customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
A compact, lightweight copy stand that focuses on rigidity for optimal results at an affordable price. This is evidence of Negative Supply's continued commitment to the enthusiast film photographer.
The Basic Riser Mini is a completely new approach for Negative Supply. Combining innovative new methods for construction with their proven functionality, this device builds on their ecosystem of basic film scanning tools.
Hand-built by a team of craftspeople in California, this copy stand is designed to meet the demands of professional use while retaining an affordable price.
Note: Only available in the US.
- Scan 35mm or 120 film with standard or short telephoto macro lenses (up to 100mm for 35mm and up to 70mm for 120 film)
- Solid metal central column and hybrid carbon fiber composite and aluminum head design
- Solid metal base
- Powder-coated and anodized components built for durability
- Supports crop sensor or full frame mirrorless cameras or entry-level DSLRs
- Works well with Basic Film Carrier 35, Basic Film Carrier 120, and the Basic Mounted Slide Scanning Kit
- Bearings and adjustable spring tensioners provide for incredibly smooth and precise camera movement
- Hybrid carbon fiber sandwich construction using internal tensioners and aluminum sides for durability
- Fast assembly/disassembly for easy storage, travel, etc.
- Compact footprint for any size workspace