58mm Variable 6-9 Stop ND
We’ve shot with a lot of Variable ND filters. They were either too expensive or the quality wasn’t there. None of them hit the sweet spot on affordability, functionality, and quality… so we made our own.
Available as a 2-5 stop or 6-9 stop, Moment Variable ND filters are the secret sauce to controlling your exposure. Made with premium Schott B270 Pro Cinema Glass, these filters are crisp edge to edge without color fringing or cross polarization. The filter rings are precision machined from aerospace grade metal, delivering the durability we expect when shooting. Our Variable ND Filters also feature a unique flared geometry unlike anything else on the market, allowing you to see your ND number from behind the viewfinder. This provides fast, precise control over your shots in tricky lighting, without moving from behind the camera. Made to shoot on the go, the filters also feature hard stops at both ends of the range to prevent unwanted cross polarization for the cleanest image possible.
Features and Compatibility
- German Schott B270 Pro Cinema Glass for superior optical clarity
- Available in both 2-5 stop (ND4 - ND32) and 6-9 stop (ND64- ND512) ranges
- Advanced optical coatings for cinematic color and rugged durability
- Precision tuned to never cross polarize
- Hard stops on both ends of the stop range for more precise control
- Works with any standard center-pinch lens cap (like the one you already have for your camera lens)
- Laser etched markings allow you to see your stop from behind the viewfinder
- Body machined from aerospace grade metal to withstand use, drops, and adventure
- Knurled grip texture for more control and easy removal from lenses
- Conical geometry acts as a micro lens hood, cutting unwanted glare and reflections
- Includes a foam lined, metal carrying tin for protection on the go and a microfiber cleaning cloth
- Covered by our 2-year warranty