We love this mini tripod from Manfrotto for all of our mobile shooting needs. It can go from handle mode for vlogging and filming yourself, immediately to tripod mode by popping the legs open, allowing you to film any time lapse or tripod shot. We set it on random stuff all the time. The cool thing about this mini tripod is if you set it on an unlevel surface, you can press the red button in to unlock/lock the built in ball head and adjust your angle. Basically a built in leveler. We love its size because it fits in most backpacks. Also, this guy is super multifunctional - you can screw the smartphone clamp off and use the tripod for any small mirrorless camera - really anything that has the ¼”-20 screw - even a small light!
Features and Compatibility
- Smartphone clamp with 1/4 thread attachment included
- Comfortable handgrip to capture great videos
- Compatible with smartphones 3.2" / 8.1 cm or less
- Push button locking mechanism for easy set-up
- Lightweight, intuitive to use and easy to carry