Leica Q2 Monochrom – the world’s first full-frame digital compact camera to feature a dedicated monochrome sensor. With its 47.3 megapixel resolution, exceedingly sharp and fast Summilux 28 f/1.7 ASPH lens, quick and precise autofocus, and crisp OLED viewfinder, the Leica Q2 Monochrom is an intuitive tool for timeless monochrome photography with an inherent focus on the essentials for the modern-day photographer.
The Q2 Monochrom is true to form with its resilient matte-black body and time-honored engravings inlaid in discreet grey and white.
Features and Compatibility
- Digital B&W compact camera
- Fixed Leica Summilux 28 f/1.7 ASPH Lens
- 47.3MP Full-Frame B&W CMOS Sensor
- 3.68MP OLED Electronic Viewfinder
- ISO 100-100,000, up to 10-fps Shooting
- Bluetooth LE and Wi-Fi