The Induro BHD2 dual-action ball head offers increased load capacities, large ergonomic locking knobs, adjustable drag and tension control, independent panning control, and much more. Made of precision-machined Magnesium alloy and incorporating an Arca-Swiss style quick release system for maximum compatibility and flexibility, these heads are designed to handle virtually any shooting situation and equipment – from compact to full-sized professional gear. Include a matching Arca-Swiss compatible Quick Release Plate.
Features and Compatibility
- Compatible with Induro Series 2 and 3 Tripods
- Magnesium Alloy - provides a lightweight ball head with maximum strength
- Adjustable Manual Drag Control -provides fine adjustment to compensate for different camera/lens weights
- Oversized lock knobs - ergonomic knobs for easy locking and drag control, even with gloves
- Arca-Swiss style quick-release system accepts industry standard interchangeable QR plates and brackets