Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Affirm, Klarna, or After Pay, as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
- Note: Not all BNPL options are available internationally.
Bring creative visions into reality and make photos that evoke feeling like never before with XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR, a compact wide-angle zoom, with a 35mm equivalent focal range of 15-36mm, that lets you access all the most popular 35mm wide-angle focal lengths in one lens. With Optical Image Stabilization (OIS) that is improved to 3.5 stops from its predecessor (XF10-24mmF4 R OIS lens), the addition of weather resistant seals, designed to protect the lens against dust and moisture, and simple updates to the aperture ring, this new XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR lens is now practical, portable, and durable, which makes it simply reliable when those moments matter most.
- Redesigned For Enhanced Stability: With a new, sophisticated gyro sensor that is designed to improve Optical Image Stabilization (OIS). This brings vibration reduction performance up to 3.5 stops, which can be further extended to 6.5 stops when it is paired with a current X Series camera equipped with an In-Body Image Stabilization (IBIS)
- Fast, Reliable, and Near-silent Autofocus: Whether it's being used for photo or video, the new XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR lens is engineered to meet all of your needs. Lightweight focusing elements snap into place with the help of a high-precision motor and subjects easily remain tack sharp, with the lens reliably holding focus regardless of whether the subject is standing still or moving within the frame.
- A New Weather Resistant Design, Same Optics: Despite being designed to be both dust and moisture resistant, the new XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR retains the same XF lens optical designs that make them a beloved addition to any X Series user’s camera bag. XF10-24mm F4 R OIS WR lens maintains a compact form factor, edge-to-edge sharpness, and constant F4 aperture value throughout its entire range of focal lengths. It is able to do this in challenging environments and in temperatures as low as 14°Fahrenheit (-10°Celsius).
- Filter Size: 72mm
|Focal Length||10 to 24mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 15 to 36mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||110° to 61.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||9.4" / 24 cm|
|Optical Design||14 Elements in 10 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||7, Rounded|
|Filter Size||72 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||Dimensions (ø x L)|
|Length at Maximum Extension||3.43" / 87 mm|
|Weight||13.6 oz / 385 g|