Get notified when it's ready to ship
You'll also be in the loop for any other updates and promos so you don't miss a thing.
The FUJINON XF90mmF2 R LM WR is a fast-aperture prime lens with a focal length equivalent to 137mm and a maximum aperture of F2.0, that delivers ultra-sharp images with rich bokeh even at the maximum aperture setting. The optical construction of 11 elements in 8 groups (including three ED glass elements) minimizes vignetting and creates beautiful bokeh thanks to the rounded diaphragm, which makes it perfect for portraiture.
Features and Compatibility
- The optical construction comprises 11 elements in 8 groups, including three ED (extra low-dispersion) elements, which reduces chromatic aberrations to deliver sharp, rich images even at the widest aperture of F2.0
- The rounded aperture blades combined with an optical construction designed to minimize vignetting creates beautiful circular bokeh right to the edge of the image
- A linear motor is fast, quiet and accurate, but here four magnets are used for higher torque. The high-speed autofocus provides a more versatile shooting experience, allowing users to quickly react to subtle changes in a subject’s facial expression
- The close focusing capabilities of the FUJINON XF90mmF2 R LM WR allow you to isolate key parts of a subject so you can shoot dramatic portraits or close-ups of flowers and insects
- The lens features a weather- and dust-resistant structure with seven seals on the lens barrel. It can also work in temperatures as low as -10°C
- Has a filter size of 62mm (front)