The “FUJINON XF35mmF2 R WR” offers a focal length equivalent to 53mm with the angle of view similar to that of the human eye and a maximum aperture of F2.0. It delivers sharp images with rich bokeh. The optical construction of 9 elements in 6 groups (including two aspherical elements) achieves the perfect balance of high image quality and compact size. The lens features the smallest diameter of the line-up and thanks to the inner focus system and stepping motor, it achieves an autofocus time of just 0.08 sec . The exterior of the lens is weather and dust-resistant and can work in temperatures as low as -10°C.
Note: Only available in the US.
- Lens construction of 9 elements in 6 groups delivers sharp, rich image quality even at the widest aperture of F2.0
- Two aspherical lenses are used to ensure a small and compact exterior. Only 45.9mm in length with a diameter of 60mm, the slim stylish design allows comfortable operation and draws minimum attention to the photographer, making it the perfect lens for portrait, street or reportage photography
- An inner focus system, which moves the small and lightweight lens elements, is combined with a stepping motor to produce quiet, accurate and fast autofocus – a must for all snap shooters that need to capture a spontaneous moment
- The lens exterior uses all metal parts to ensure it is durable enough for a wide variety of shooting situations. The lens features a weather- and dust-resistant structure with eight seals on the lens barrel keeping the lens protected from rain, dust, and splashes of water when shooting outdoors. It can also work in temperatures as low as -10°C
- Has a filter size of 43mm (front)
|Focal Length||35mm (35mm Equivalent Focal Length: 53mm)|
|Lens Mount||FUJIFILM X|
|Angle of View||44.2°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||1.15' / 35 cm|
|Optical Design||9 Elements in 6 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||43 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.36 x 1.81" / 60 x 45.9 mm|
|Weight||6 oz / 170 g|