The “FUJINON XF16mmF2.8 R WR” features a focal length equivalent to 24mm (in the 35mm format) and has a maximum aperture of F2.8. It helps to deliver the best results from Fujifilm’s unique X-Trans™*1 CMOS sensors. Small and lightweight, the lens offers very high-resolution performance due to the optical design. The XF16mmF2.8 R WR lens adopts an inner focusing system*2 driven by a stepping motor*3 for faster and quieter auto-focusing. Metal parts are used extensively on the exterior providing a premium yet robust feel, while the aperture and focusing rings have been designed to be comfortable and easy to use. The lens is also weather and dust resistant, and operates in temperatures as low as -10°C, making it ideal for shooting in a variety of conditions.
Features and Compatibility
- The lens weighs just 155g and is 45.4mm in length
- The inner focusing AF system uses a stepping motor to drive lightweight focusing elements for a fast, silent autofocus performance.
- The lens features 10 lens elements in 8 groups including two aspherical elements. Optimal arrangement of aspherical lenses suppresses spherical aberrations and field curvature while maintaining high performance from the center of the screen to every corner.
- The lens is weather-sealed at nine points around the barrel making it weather and dust resistant. It is designed to operate in temperatures as low as -10°C. Used with the weather and dust-resistant
- Has a filter size of 49mm (front)