Bundle & Save
Designed for videographers and action photographers alike, the black Fujifilm X-T3 is a versatile mirrorless camera characterized by its high-speed performance, more-than-capable imaging, and multimedia flexibility. Revolving around a newly developed image sensor and processor, both high-resolution stills and 4K video can be recorded while an apt autofocus system delivers quick and accurate focusing performance. The sensor, a 26.1MP APS-C-format X-Trans CMOS 4, features a back-illuminated design, to promote greater image quality throughout the sensitivity range, along with an expansive 2.16m-point phase-detection autofocus system for quick, precise AF performance and subject tracking. Complementing the imaging and focusing is the X-Processor 4, which uses four CPUs for faster image processing as well as continuous shooting up to 11 fps with a mechanical shutter, 30 fps shooting at a 1.25x crop and electronic shutter, and internal 4K60p 10-bit video recording.
Features and Compatibility
- New 26.1MP X Trans CMOS 4 sensor with X Processor 4 image processing engine
- 4K movie recording internal SD card 4K/60P 4: 2: 0 10bit recording and the first Mirrorless digital camera with APS C or larger sensor that is capable of 4K/60P 4: 2: 2 10bit HDMI output
- 2.16M phase detection pixels across entire frame and Low light phase detection limits has been increased over X T2 by 2 Stops, from 1EV to 3EV
- 3.69 million dot OLED Color viewfinder with 0.75x magnification and blackout free burst shooting
- 16 film Simulation modes: including eterna/cinema, B and w adjustment: 9~+9