Variant: RSC 2 Camera Gimbal - Pro Combo
The DJI RSC 2 is an entry-level stabilizer with a weight-to-payload ratio that outperforms similar products on the market. What makes it even more advanced is the new foldable design that allows you to swiftly transform into one of six configurations for dynamic shooting and convenient storage. Once folded, it is as small as a sheet of A5 paper, making it easy to take along anywhere that your shooting requires. Upgraded based on Ronin-SC, DJI RSC 2 to provide higher payload capability. The budget-friendly DJI RSC 2 is perfect for on-the-go pros and beginners alike.
Features and Compatibility
- Payload: 3kg (6.61lbs)
- Built-in OLED screen: The 1-inch screen lets you check gimbal status and adjust gimbal parameters.
- Outstanding stabilization: Upgraded stabilization algorithm (Titan); Unrivaled stabilization even at 100mm zoom (needs additional lens support).
- Foldable design: Two shapes: A5 size and A4 size; Six operation modes Six configurations: Upright, flashlight, portrait, underslung, briefcase, storage.
- Focus Control System: Built-in front dial above the trigger adjusts camera focus when paired with the Focus Motor.
- Upgraded Structural Design: Dual-layer quick-release plates are compatible with Manfrotto and Arca-Swiss. You can set up quickly without repetitive balancing; New mechanical 3-axis lock and NATO ports on both sides of the handle (detach to get ARRI port).
- Ronin RavenEye Image Transmission System: Enables ActiveTrack 3.0. With the Ronin app, select and follow a subject while seeing a 1080p live view; Transmission range up to 100 m. The module can be used separately from the gimbal.