Variant: RS 2 Camera Gimbal
The DJI RS 2 is the most powerful small-sized handheld camera stabilizer that DJI has developed so far. As a first in the industry to use carbon fiber axis arms, DJI RS 2 is significantly lighter than Ronin-S but still powerful enough to work with bigger setups and even small cine-cameras. With a rich accessory ecosystem, DJI RS 2 can be used in various shooting scenarios like car mounts, jibs, or sliders, facilitating most creative camera movement needs. DJI RS 2 is an unmatched tool that helps users unleash their creativity and get professional-grade results with ease.
Features and Compatibility
- Payload: 4.5 kg (10.0 lbs) tested payload. Equipped with enhanced motors that can handle small to medium-sized cinema cameras and lenses.
- Built-in full-color touchscreen: The 1.4-inch touchscreen displays live camera view and subjects when using ActiveTrack. *Please note that the live camera view on the touchscreen and ActiveTrack 3.0 requires the RavenEye Image Transmission System (Sold with RS 2 Combo).
- Outstanding stabilization: Upgraded algorithm and tracking (Titan Stabilization Algorithm); Unrivaled stabilization, even at 100mm equivalent focal length (requires additional lens support).
- Supports versatile shooting scenarios: NATO ports on both sides allow users to hold the gimbal with both hands or switch to Briefcase mode.
- Focus Control System: Dual focus wheels: The built-in front dial and the additional Ronin Focus Wheel gives two focus control options. *included in the Combo only.
- 3D Focus System: Enables central AF point on MF lenses. *included in the Combo only.
- Structural Design: Dual-layer quick-release plates are compatible with Manfrotto and Arca. You can set up quickly without repetitive balancing; Fine-tune adjustment knob helps balance payloads more efficiently; New mechanical 3-axis lock; Detachable camera mounting plate for rapid mounting of the Ronin Vertical Camera Mount.
- RavenEye Image Transmission System: Enables ActiveTrack 3.0, where the user selects and follows a subject via the trigger and touchscreen; Ronin app gives a 1080p live view; Transmission range up to 100m. The module can be used separately from the gimbal *included in the Combo only.