The OM 4 is the latest gimbal in the DJI Osmo line, it's also the most affordable, easiest-to-use gimbal out of the box. The OM 4 is all about the single-button shooting experience. Press record, shoot, and the DJI app will take care of the rest. It’s point-and-shoot camera simplicity with modern gimbal functionality. The OM 4 was designed to make filming with a gimbal easy, any phone, no counterweight needed. The OM 4 smartphone stabilizer is a must-have handheld gimbal for content creators.
Note: Only available in the US and Canada
Compatibility: Overall, we don’t recommend the OM 4 with Moment Lenses. It works fine on smaller, thinner phones, (please see compatibility chart here) but there are better gimbals that work with our lenses like the Osmo 3, Smooth 4, and Freefly Movi.
Features and Compatibility
- Single-button For easy-to-use setup
- 3-axis gimbal that effectively reduces shaky footage
- Slow Motion, Timelapse Mode, Hyperlapse, Sport Mode, Story Mode
- Compatible with the Moment Osmo Mobile Counterweight
- Weighs 318 grams and folds up to be smaller than a 5-inch square
- More precise ActiveTrack controls
- FOV for a smooth and classic effect
- Dolly Zoom for added creative direction
- Produces creative panoramas, unlike its predecessor
* DJI OM 4 will not affect the performance of the phone attached to it. However, some phones may require calibration after mounting. The magnetic design may influence other magnetic products. Do not put OM 4 near a bank card, cardiac pacemaker, hard drive, or similar devices.