This is the bag you grab when you need to carry all of your camera gear.
From the minute you put the bag on you can tell it was designed for photographers on the move. The padded straps, chest / waist buckles, back pad, and side / front straps makes it both comfortable and easy to carry heavy gear. The rectangular shape fits snug against your back the reinforced strap attachments fits around your hips. The bag lots has lots of storage options. The top has a padded compartment for your main camera, the front pockets fits a tablet or 13” laptop, and the back unzips to access the main compartment where your gear is organized using customized velcro dividers.
If you’re looking for a serious camera backpack that is mobile, tough, and ready to carry a lot of gear...this is for you.
Features and Compatibility
- Go Anywhere: from the city to the mountains to the airplane, this bag is built to carry your gear no matter where you go.
- Rugged Exterior: a 1050D ballistic nylon body can handle the rain plus the day to day wear and tear.
- Fits A Lot Of Gear: multiple compartments and a main body that is configurable with removable velcro dividers.
- Carries Extras: a 13” laptop, tripods on the outside, and even a skateboard.
- Super Comfortable: padding, ergonomic straps, and waist/chest buckles.