Benro's Tripster is a reverse folding travel tripod that also converts to a monopod. You can easily convert the tripod to a full-size monopod by combining one of the legs with the center column. The Arca-Swiss style ball head is attached via a 3/8"-16 stud and can easily be removed. On the shoulder of the tripod, you'll find a 1/4"-20 mount ideal for attaching additional accessories. Carrying bag included.
This item is available for purchase for US customers only.
- Converts to Monopod - The center column connects to the tripod leg to form a full size monopod.
- Removable Ballhead - The ballhead is attached via a 3/8"-16 stud and can easily be removed.
- Telescoping 2 Section Center Column - The column can be extended for additional height.
- Accessory Mount - A 1/4"-20 accessory mount is located on the shoulder.
- Arca-Swiss style camera plate - This camera plate will work with most other Arca-Swiss style heads.
|Ball Diameter (mm):||46|
|Base Mount Diameter (mm):||45|
|Base Mount Thread:||UNC3/8"-16|
|Closed Length (in/cm):||22.04in / 56.0cm|
|Converts to Monopod:||Yes|
|Foot Size (mm):||29.2|
|Foot Type:||Rubber foot|
|Head Type:||Ball Head|
|Leg Lock Type:||Twist Lock|
|Leg Material:||Carbon Fiber|
|Leg Type:||Round Tube|
|Quick Release Plate Lock:||Twist|
|Quick Release Type:||Arca|