The MeFOTO RoadTrip Classic is a travel photo tripod and monopod in one, is available in Black and Titanium anodized finishes.
You can convert the tripod to a full-size monopod by combining one of the legs with the center column.
This travel style tripod is only 15.4" when reverse folded and 61.6" when fully extended. The RoadTrip weighs 3.7 lb (1.6 kg), The Q1 triple-action ballhead uses an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate and has separate controls for pan lock, drag, and friction. Ideal for point & shoot, mirrorless, micro 4/3 and DSLR cameras with larger lenses, the RoadTrip can support up to 17.6 lb.
Includes: RoadTrip Tripod, Q1 Ballhead, PU50 Camera Plate, Spiked Feet, and Carry Case with Shoulder Strap.
Features and Compatibility
- Travel Friendly - This little number folds down to a quarter of its extended size, making it small enough to fit in your carry-on, shoulder bag, or backpack.
- Also a Monopod - Who says you can't teach a tripod new tricks? The RoadTrip tripod converts into a monopod. The removable leg and center column combine to make a full-size monopod without tools.
- Ballhead Included - The Q1 triple-action ballhead uses an Arca-Swiss style quick release plate and has separate controls for pan lock, drag, and friction.
- Extendable up to 61.6" - Although compact when folded, the RoadTrip extends over 5 feet tall, giving you the height range you need.
- Deluxe Carry Case & Dust Bag - Each MeFOTO comes with its own carrying case and dust bag for transport and protection.