The Benro Bat Series has a new tripod design with 5 preset leg angles, allowing you to place these tripods in positions that traditional tripods are incapable of. No matter where you travel to, rest assured you will be able to use your Benro Bat tripod in any location you find yourself in whether it be a canyon, ice cave or the middle of the desert. Flexibility, with a quick multi-angle adjustment, is the key feature of the Bat Series tripod. In addition to the five adjustable preset leg angles, the central column can be quickly inverted without the need to remove it from the tripod, for low-level photography.
Features and Compatibility
- Dual Panning Ballhead Included - Aluminum Ballhead with Arca-Swiss Style Camera Plate
- Five Individual Leg Angle Settings - Allows for unique positioing of the tripod.
- Converts to Monopod - The Leg and Center Column combine for a full size monopod.
- Three Accessory Mounts - Easily attach accessories to your tripod.
- Reverse Folding Leg Design - Folds down to a compact size suited for travel.
- Load Capacity: 30.86 lb, Maximum Height: 65.2", Minimum Height: 14.57", Folded Length: 15.35"