Ideal for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording, and voiceover use, the ATR2500x-USB plugs into your computer or other device, and functions seamlessly with your favorite recording software. This large-diaphragm, side-address cardioid condenser reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear and is equipped with a high-quality analog-to-digital converter (24-bit, up to 192 kHz) for excellent fidelity.
Note: Only available in the US!
Features and Compatibility
- Side-address condenser microphone with USB output for easy connection to your computer
- Built-in headphone jack lets you monitor directly from the microphone
- Controls on the front of the microphone allow you to easily adjust headphone volume
- High-quality A/D converter with 24-bit, up to192 kHz sampling rate
- Low-mass diaphragm provides excellent frequency response
- Cardioid polar pattern reduces pickup of unwanted sounds from the sides and rear, improving isolation of desired sound source
- Low self-noise – ideally suited for digital recording
- Sturdy tripod desk stand with folding legs is easy to set up and transport
- Pivoting, threaded stand mount attaches securely to a conventional microphone stand
- Durable metal construction for long-lasting performance
- Compatible with Windows and Mac