Equipped with a USB output, the AT2020USB+ Cardioid Condenser USB Microphone is designed for digitally capturing music or any acoustic audio source using your favorite recording software. The microphone offers the critically acclaimed, award-winning sound of the AT2020, with studio-quality articulation and intelligibility perfect for singer/songwriters, podcasters, voice-over artists, field recorders, and home studio recorders.
Note: Only available in the US!
Features and Compatibility
- High quality A/D converter with 16 bit, 44.1/48 kHz sampling rate for superb audio
- Headphone jack with volume control allows you to monitor the microphone signal with no delay
- Mix control allows you to blend your microphone signal and pre-recorded audio
- High-output internal headphone amplifier delivers superior clarity and musical detail as well as more volume overall
- Smooth, extended frequency response ideally suited for podcasting, home studio recording, field recording and voiceover use
- Tripod desk stand with folding legs for secure and easily portable tabletop use
- Compatible with Windows 10, Windows 7, Vista, XP, 2000 and Mac OS X