Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Klarna as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to US customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
Frequently Bought With
This compact and lightweight, large-aperture prime lens is ideal for full-frame and APS-C cameras and provides mobility and convenience for shooting a wide range of subjects from everyday snapshots, food photography, landscapes, night scenes, and more. It provides outstanding corner-to-corner image quality and beautiful bokeh, while its quiet autofocus and tenacious tracking performance make it a great choice for both stills and movie shooting.
Note: Only available in the US.
- Sony E Mount Lens
- Standard prime lens with fast F1.8 aperture
- Quiet, reliable AF tracking for movies as well as stills
- 9-blade circular aperture for smooth bokeh
- An aspherical element for high corner-to-corner resolution
- Dust and moisture-resistant design
- Filter Size: 55mm
|Lens Mount||Sony E|
|Angle of View||63°|
|Minimum Focus Distance||8.7" / 22.1 cm|
|Optical Design||11 Elements in 9 Groups|
|Diaphragm Blades||9, Rounded|
|Filter Size||55 mm (Front)|
|Dimensions (ø x L)||2.58 x 2.87" / 65.6 x 73 mm|
|Weight||9.9 oz / 281 g|