Buy now and pay later. Add eligible items to your cart and choose Klarna as a payment option at checkout. It’s that easy!
- Digital products and pre/back-order items are not eligible.
- Limited to US customers aged 18+
- Available for orders over $10
The V-Link is the cleanest and simplest way to connect your 3.5mm video microphones into an XLR based camera or audio recorder. The low-profile right-angle XLR jack keeps the cable runs clean and neat. And the built-in 12” coiled 3.5mm cable means the user doesn’t have to worry about the two pieces separating like when you use a traditional phantom power adapter. The V-Link adapts the 48V phantom power supplied by the XLR input it’s plugged into and converts it to a 3V Plug-In Power signal, mimicking the traditional 3.5mm TRS jack that video microphones are designed to be used with.
- Low-Profile and Right Angle: Reduces the bulk build-up around the XLR jack on a camera.
- Built-In Cable: Keeps the profile of your input plug that much smaller and reduced possible breaks in your signal chain.
- Zero Noise: The 48V conversion circuit introduces zero additional noise to your audio signal.
|Connector 1||1/8" / 3.5 mm TRS Male|
|Connector 2||XLR 3-Pin Male|
|Length||12" / 30.5 cm Coiled|
|Power||Input: 24 or 48 VDC Phantom Power Output: 3 to 5 VDC Plug-In Power|
|Construction Material||CNC-Machined Aluminum Alloy|
|Dimensions||0.7 x 1.6" / 1.9 x 4.1 cm|
|Weight||1 oz / 29 g|