Fujifilm's latest and most significant device is an extremely portable, intuitive camera with outstanding performance, hand's down. When combined with the spectacular 26.1-megapixel sensor and quad-core X-processor 4 CPU, it's entirely possible to capture stunning creations at every skill level. They are available to order now with a variety of lens kit options, including the FUJINON XF10-24mmF4 R OIS WR lens, which we used for our review.
Equipped with top features include the 26.1MP X-trans CMOS 4 sensor and the high-speed image processing photo and video. It offers something for everyone: the popular AUTO/SP (Scene Position) Mode automatically adjusts camera settings to produce stunning images without the need to make slight adjustments to images' settings. The advanced video capabilities can either create sharp 4K/30P 4:2:2 10-bit video or high-speed full-HD video at 240fps. The vari-angle LCD screen that can also be flipped forward 180 degrees, giving everyone from photographers and filmmakers to vloggers and hobbyists something to love about this camera.
What We Love:
Flippable LCD Screen
It has a vari-angle LCD monitor that can rotate up to 180 degrees, making it useful for selfies and making stills and videos from various camera positions.
The X-S10 generates 4K video from the amount of data equivalent to 6K to ensure the footage is in high resolution with low noise.
No Camera Shake
The X-S10 features a large, ergonomic magnesium-alloy grip, making it easier to keep the camera stable when larger lenses are mounted.
Product Type: Mirrorless Camera
Best For: Creatives wanting an affordable option for an all-around fantastic camera for both video and photo.
Shop Fujifilm X-S10
What It Has:
- 26.1MP X-trans CMOS 4 sensor
- Popular AUTO/SP (Scene Position) Mode
- 18 Film Emulations with Stunning Color Science
- Digital Image Stabilization (DIS) mode
What It Does:
- Outputting 4k/30p 4:2:2 10-bit Video via HDMI Port
- High-Speed Full-HD Recording at 240p
- Lets Users Start Recording Videos While Creating Still Images
- Pans out an LCD screen for awkward angles, vlogging, or selfies.
- Image sensor: 23.5mm×15.6mm (APS-C) X-Trans CMOS 4 with primary color filter.
- Lens mount:FUJIFILM X Mount
- Shutter type: Focal Plane Shutter
- File format:
– MOV (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: Linear PCM / Stereo sound 24bit / 48KHz sampling)
– MP4 (MPEG-4 AVC/H.264, Audio: AAC)
- – 0.39 inch approx. 2.36 millions dots OLED Color Viewfinder
Are you on the list? You don’t want to miss our weekly email with fresh, inspiring content.