Wireless digital audio interface support via direct connection to the MI (Multi-Interface shoe) with two XLR/TRS combo connectors and one 3.5mm stereo mini jack for microphone and line input, with extensive control and maximum performance from professional microphones that helps facilitate the post-processing workflow.
Note: Only available in the US.
- Compact, lightweight design weighing just 6.6 oz (187 g)
- Two Phantom-power capable XLR/TRS inputs
- Standard 3.5-mm microphone input with plug-in power
- Digital-interface compatible Multi-Interface Shoe for clear sound
- Comprehensive manual control and flexible rigging for professional use
|Compatibility||Digital Audio: Sony Cameras Equipped with Digital Multi-Interface Shoe | Analog Audio: Sony Cameras Equipped with Either Multi Interface Shoe or Digital Multi-Interface Shoe|
|Input Connections||2 x XLR / TRS Combos, with 48 V Phantom Power, Switchable Mic/Line 1 x 1/8" / 3.5mm Stereo, with Plug-In Power|
|Output Connection||Multi-Interface Shoe|
|Controls||Input Levels | Inputs Link | Auto/Manual Gain|
|Filters||Low-Cut Filter: 300, 100 Hz|
|Weight||6.6 oz / 187 g|